MR.R♥
Fogheve singgel.
0 snob(s) ● 15.11.11 ● 1:06 AM
Motif? I dont have any idea.
Assalamualaikum readers. Today, im going to talk about my status. Yahh, the tittle. See that? "Fogheve singgel" means "Forever single". Lewl. I dont want to think about it anymore, just wait for next year. Im too young to know about love. *hew* No, actually im bored. Thats why im doing this. Idk what to write because im not in my mood. Ergh, my final year results was bad--' Im not gonna tell yahh, its secret. Only my besfriends knew what i got. I just want to tell my number. Its 25. Isn't bad? Over 40. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my mother said it was so bad. Really bad. I hope i can stay on 2 Baihaqi. I dont want to change my class. No, i dont want to. Im gonna miss my friends :'( Im gonna miss the memories that we've made. (Baihaqi's memories). Wish for me!! Ohh yaa, i'll take my results on this FRIDAY,18/11/11. After take the results, im going to Penang!!!!! Yeah, it just for 4 days--' Its not a vacation actually, me and my family go there bcz of my mom's works-.- Okay, i hope it will be fun as i thought. Its 5.15p.m and im going to field with my brothers and play the football. Chiao! Assalamualaikum.




╯Past╰Future?



Zarith Sofea♡


Zarith Sofea, 14, I'm proud to be Malaysians.

Pasts.




Credits