MR.R♥
Little Faith
0 snob(s) ● 13.11.11 ● 10:10 AM

Do you ever have the feeling of being betrayed by someone? Especially your friend. If you do, i bet the feeling isn't actually nice at all. Because, i did too. Neither in the past nor even now, it hurts an awful a lot. Those betrays that tear your heart, ruin the memories and feeling, break the trust & everything that mean so much for you, but not him/her. Bacause, if it really mean to her/him, they wont have risk to lose a friend like you. I can conclude that it cost them nothing, not-a-thing.So, as you know, i accidentally heard some gossips (You know, we girls like to gossip about everything) about me, complaining sombody's camouflage voice, the way she acts like (acting cute). Fine, my first expression was, LOL,  how dare she could be telling the girl that i complaint about her vioce and so on. And then at last, i told myself to put off the flame of rage and stay cool and calm. Just try not to bother about her and stay sham when face her, acting like friendly towards her but actually,weel, not at all. I just repay what she'd done on me towards herself, its fair enough that i didnt do any exception in my mind that is cruel. I just trying to stand her fake attitude towards friends. I hate betrayal and liers, just as others do. Stay apart from me, betrayal.
                                                                    

                                                             

      




                                                           






























                                                                        



    

   I JUST COPIED THIS FROM MY BOOKS. LOL GOTCHA!




╯Past╰Future?



Zarith Sofea♡


Zarith Sofea, 14, I'm proud to be Malaysians.

Pasts.




Credits