MR.R♥
Me is me. I'm not gonna change who i am.
0 snob(s) ● 17.1.12 ● 3:28 AM
Assalamualaikum and hi readers! How are you today? Alhamdulillah i'm fine. So.............what today is it? Tuesday!! Yeay~~~ what a day, i got a lot of homeworks to do but nah, i'll do it tonight, I'm on my break time now, like a boss. Hahahaha! So okay, today i want to tell you about my story. Yeah, it's about me.Lol it would be boring right? Yahhhhhhh i knew. My story is not interesting as you'll so, just read it and shut the fuck up. Hey, this is me! Form what? i dont know what my age! Hahaha, keep reading, and watching! :)

THIS IS MY KOMPANG GENG, WHEN I'M 11, 2009.    




ME AND MY FRIENDS AT WWM, I WAS 12. 2010. REMPIT MUCH :*
 


ME AND MY CLASSMATES. I WAS 13. 2011.



                                                                    2012 ?








                                               Loading....................................






So ya, that's all. Hahahahha my face was so asdfghjkl. Lol okay, i think i should stop here. It's maghrib time, solat and study. Assalamualaikum! Thanks for reading xoxoxoxo





╯Past╰Future?



Zarith Sofea♡


Zarith Sofea, 14, I'm proud to be Malaysians.

Pasts.




Credits